The Performance Skills course helps to build confidence and develop communication skills, physical delivery and stage presence; as well as improving microphone skills, visual presentation and image styling. Whether performing in a band or delivering a presentation, performance is not as straightforward as it seems.
- Introduction to performance.
- Getting to know yourself and your audience (what do they want?)
- Facing your fears.
- Confidence and self belief.
- "Let yourself go" by tapping into your alter ego and self-expression.
- Musical inspirations.
- Filling the gap (how to keep your Audience between songs).
- Look good, feel good (does how you look and feel reflect in your performance?)
- Rehearsal techniques.
- OCN LR test and the show.
This OCN LR course is worth 3 credits (30 hours learning) at Levels 1, 2 & 3